I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Worthy of My Hire

Day 145

We didn't have storytime today. We're on a month break. But it's so nice to have time off and take care of other pressing things coming up. Then somehow with scheduling, I didn't have to spend any time at the Children's reference desk, but could stay at my desk computer.

All. Day.

All of that time to focus on, finesse about, and finish up the ever-growing To Do list.

And make a break through with my Clue Did It? teen program--plus get half of it prepared!

And make the 10+ trips to the printer on the other side of the building (yep! I get my exercise simply by printing from my computer).

And plan out Summer Reading materials for other branches.

And think out Summer Reading registration for the system.

And take care of all the things that require Publisher.

And begin the brunt work of the school summer booklists.

(And listen to audiobooks once more!)

It's amazing, relieving, and joyful how much I can get done at work without any interruptions or distractions.

No comments: