I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stuffed

Day 147

So many great things I could pick for today. But I thought I would choose the part where my landlords (for only one more weekend) decided to take me out to dinner. I don't often get to go out to eat. Especially at a "real restaurant." And most especially at a non-Chain restaurant. This one definitely had atmosphere. And the food was fabulous. I very much indulged by eating my entire meal in the restaurant instead of taking it home. So, so rare for me now to feel stuffed when I eat. And while I wouldn't want to feel like that every day--or even more than once a week--it's still a feeling that I enjoy once in a while. Wow--did I feel it. Still am!

I'm so grateful for the kindness and generosity of my landlords.





And for getting to go out to eat fabulous food in a real restaurant.

No comments: