I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good. Not so good.

Day 146

Good - gorgeous day

Not so good - didn't fit in a morning workout of any kind

Good - fit in a mile walk at lunch (in the gorgeous weather)

Good - seeing the man in a very clear full moon--it's beautiful!

Not so good - slight headache forming

Good - Chinese food for dinner!

Good - time in the morning to make a treat for a work friend who injured herself, and time after work to deliver treat and visit with her

Good - having a friend come over in the evening and re-living memories from the last 18 months

Not so good - Getting a bit damp while sitting at my office chair because of the humidity in the room

Good - loving the current audiobook series

Good - plowing through summer reading lists

Good - the awesome YA display we're going to have next month!

Good - compliments on my "obvious" weight loss

Not so good - having an acquaintance not come and say hello to me at work

Good - grateful patrons

Good - feeling like I know the collection better

Good - waiting to fill my car up until after my visit to my friend--and the gas price going down 2 cents in that time!

Good - safe driving

Good - Having so many good things that far outweigh the not-even-that-bad Not so good things.


No comments: