I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother Dear--I Love You So!

Day 135

Today, I am grateful that Heavenly Father sent one of His Daughters to earth--at the right time, to the right place, and with wonderful blessings and opportunities so that years later when I would come along, I would be born to this grown Daughter who had the best knowledge, testimony, strength, wisdom, patience, experience, and much more to raise me....and my other 7 siblings.

Happy Day of Birth for us all (and especially for me!), to my own dear Angel Mother!

No comments: