I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where is Home? - To Be Continued

Day 143

I got to have a "Family Night" tonight. There won't be many of those left, if any. I officially (and completely) move out in a week. I will lose the lovely home. The safe neighborhood. The family atmosphere. I have loved this living situation. It's had it's difficult points, yes. But overall, it has been such a wonderful experience. And part of my stress and sorrow of late has been from not wanting to leave it. I hate moving in general. But moving from something that brings me so much peace, stability, and a sense of place and belonging? It is very hard.

But I am ever so grateful for the 17 months of security, calm, and strength that I have had from this blessing in my life.

No comments: