I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, May 17, 2010

It's about Perspective

Day 137

This morning I was made aware of various trials of someone else. Trials which are far beyond anything I have to deal with. Now, everyone's trials are different--"suited" to the individual. And one thing I'm really struggling with right now is trying to not compare myself with other people. Such comparisons are unfair to all parties involved. But we should still learn of, know about, see, observe, and learn from others' situations and trials. Their choices, attitudes, determination, focus, testimonies, and so forth. Because this does bring something very important and beneficial that we--or at least I--need. It brings perspective.

Today, I am very grateful for a new perspective--and I will use it to help me with my own trials.

No comments: