I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rain on my Face, Wind...Rushes By

Day 132

It was brief, but we had a glorious thunder (and lightning) storm. Pounding rain. Strong winds. Bright flushes. Loud rumbles. Absolutely beautiful. I love thunderstorms. We don't get many around here, and I've missed them. One thing I did not expect was that the storm would pass in time for the clouds to move over just a bit and make for a magnificent sunset. I am a lover of clouds, as well--and oh if you could have seen them. As well as the overall affect everywhere I looked. It was breath-taking. Times like that my heart aches that I have no talent to reproduce such beautiful scenes and I know I'll never be able to remember exactly as I saw them.

But I'm grateful that for a few moments I did see it, and that the Lord will provide many more in future.

(P.S. Bud survived the quick storm very well. It amazes me the strength she has and how much weather she has endured in her young state.)

No comments: