I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Work, Work, Work

Day 138

Such fun storytimes today--both of them! Enjoyment, laughter, and smiles from the books and the songs. I had a great time and I could tell the kids did, too. Such wonderful rewards that I get from the work I do! Stress, yes, but worth it and nothing like what others must have. I don't have to worry about the place completely falling apart, or losing a company 2 million dollars, or having to decide who to let go from their position. I may be busier than my mind can comprehend or keep up with, but I'm managing and it all is coupled with such fun and happiness.

I love my job. I love that I love my job. And I love that my job loves me!

2 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Loving your job is everything...the place where you spend so much of your day and heart. What a blessing. And I bet your "job" loves you...all of them.

ldsjaneite said...

Thanks, Mona!!