I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All Together in One Great Whole

Day 125

I love a day full of so many little things that amount to one great day. Things like

*my co-worker's banana chocolate chip cookies. Oh wow. Consumption was definitely too much.

*finally having a return to my ever favorite RA and updating all of the YA master lists. My how long I have waited.

*packing my car to the brim with Car Load #3 for Part 2 of The Imminent Move. There is such a joy to see how much I can fit into my Lizzie. You'd be surprised. It bothers me that there is still a total of ~24 cubic inches of space in the car, but I have to have some space for my work things tomorrow morning. And because there's really not much else I can pack as I still need something for this last month before I'm officially and completely moved out.

*the workout from more packing, lifting, and stair climbing--and knowing I'll get the other part of that workout tomorrow afternoon

*washing the dishes. Always something that calms me down and gives me time to think and de-stress. I didn't care that it wasn't "my night." They sat there needing to be done and there wasn't anything else to do while dinner cooked.

*creating a healthy dinner that was so good. I don't know what to call it, but it consisted of fresh spinach layered with mashed sweet potato, organic salsa, and sliced kiwi. Mmmm. It was so good. And really, my water makes the food so amazingly good--it's unfair to everyone else who cannot taste how marvelous it is!

*a very enjoyable hour of the members of the household sitting around the table eating their own thing, chatting, and laughing at the end of the day. We should have more evenings like that.

* seeing how much cleaner my room is with only Truck Load of Furniture and Car Load #4 left to move. And there's even more floor space so I can do my Turbo workouts again!

I love it when life is so marvelous that absolutely everything--the good and the not-so-good--brings something to be grateful and joyful about.

No comments: