I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Love to See

Day 128

I go because I should go.

I go because I am commanded to go.

I go because I want to go.

I go because I need to go.

And today, though I went because of all of those things, it was very much for the last one. So much that the Lord and I had to communicate with each other. Another small step in the very long process I am going through, and one I'm very grateful to have access to. Slowly, but surely, I am making progress. I am getting through. What would I do without that closer access to heaven?

Oh, how I really do love the temple.


1 comment:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

I still cannot put my finger on what it is about the temple that is so magic. I think the draw comes from some pre-mortal experience. Look at how people go to the beach or the mountains trying (I'm thinking) to replicate the temple experience....acting on some distant memory....