I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite."

Day 126

I'm so worn out physically and mentally right now; I haven't even had time to consider if I'm exhausted emotionally. But after various events of the day, and having drifted off about 3 times already that I just need to go to sleep, I think today's post from The Thursday Chronicles best sums up today's joy and gratitude(s).

If you chance to meet a [not-so-happy-event-on-the-supposed-to-be-amazing-Thursday]
Do not let it stay!
Simply [do a whole bunch of wahoo-isn't-this-fantastic!?! things]
And smile that [not-so-happy-event-on-the-supposed-to-be-amazing-Thursday] away!


No one likes a [not-so-happy-event-on-the-supposed-to-be-amazing-Thursday]
Change it for a smile.
Make the world a better place
By [doing a whole bunch of wahoo-isn't-this-fantastic!?! things] all the while.


~"If You Chance to Meet a Frown" (aka "Smiles") by Daniel Taylor


And it really works.

Amen.

Yes, smiling is a favorite.

No comments: