I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hearing and Hearkening

Day 150

I think I can be grateful two days in a row for the Lord's inspiration. Because only the Lord would have known of the migraine that would come today. That would hit be so strong and so fast, I was completely caught off guard. And what another stress to add if I had not already gotten 99% of the move finished yesterday. Now all I have to be concerned with is recovering (which usually just takes a good chunk of sleep), and then having the aforementioned bbq tomorrow with friends as we watch the amazing Gettysburg. A real relaxing something in a weekend full of other stresses. yes. The Lord knows me well and knows what will work best for me, and when.

I'm grateful that I listened.


No comments: