I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Water can do THAT, too

Day 133

A few days ago, my parents passed along information of how to use "our" Kangen water to help treat things like acne, eczema, psoriasis, cuts and scrapes, sunburns, moles, warts, and sore throats. I've known that the water can help with these, but I wasn't exactly sure which water to use. I'd tried on my own, but had no clue what I was doing. I'm having that problem with other uses.

-So I use pH 11.5 for cleaning food, but all kinds?
-Which household cleaning do I use it for?
-When do I use the pH 2.5?
-What else can I use this pH level for?

It's all quite new and very exciting to see the many capabilities. So I like it when things like this are passed along that come right and tell me to which level which way to help for this or that. As I currently suffer from a couple of the items on the list they passed on to me, I thought I might as well try. After all, "it's just water." It can't hurt me. And it shouldn't have any reaction as all of those creams, lotions, facewashes, ointments, and every other thing can (and with me, usually do).

So I tried. Sprayed on 2.5. Then "soaked" for a few minutes with 11.5. And ended with a splash of 5.5.

It was the first time in many, many days that my face was not in pain.

No comments: