I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, October 15, 2010

"You are so beautiful to me"

Day 288

Celebrations all around included:

*Dressing up (even put on make-up for work, which rarely happens these days).

*A special grocery trip to enjoy the much craved after salad bar.

*Sitting in the cool, 60ish weather to eat lunch at "my" park.

*Playing on the swings!

*Making gingerbread to go with my first taste of pumpkin mousse. (oh my--you are missing out!)

And all for what?

For my dear little Bob's birthday.

I may be crazy and insane, but if a the cutest-ever tiny stuffed sea turtle can bring my unfailing happiness and moments of sweet joy, then I will take it all!

No comments: