I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 295

I went to my first work-related Conference today. I was on an up-and-down about whether or not I as looking forward to it. It actually went well. For reasons I would not have expected. But it was worth it. Nice to be around librarians and laugh at things we totally understand among each other. And know we all are there just to be better at who we are and what we do. I'm beginning to think this might be a theme for me.

I'm grateful for my chosen profession, and for others who chose it, too!

No comments: