I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, October 1, 2010

The 2nd Best Woman in the World

Day 274

There was one thing completely soul stirring for me that could have been the gratitude I picked for today.

But nothing that soul-stirring could make me more grateful than what I can't help being most grateful for today:

My fabulous, amazing, don't-you-wish-you-had-but-you-can't-'cause-she's-mine best ever sister!!

2 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

You are too nice :).

ldsjaneite said...

Just speaking truth. Love you!