I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Curls Divine

Day 299

So, I went for a bit of a cop-out in today's Halloween storytime as far as costumes go. I mean, I didn't try to be clever or anything. For a girl who still owns too many formal dresses of by-gone days, how easy it was to don one and say "I'm a princess!" Yeah. Complete cop-out.

But not a total waste. Because same said girl has lovely hair--if she says so herself. One of her prized temporal possessions. And any opportunity to play with said lovely hair--ah, bliss! And you know it's a good hair day when it still looks good throughout the day as it loosens, un-pins, and falls down. It may always take getting used to and accepting it, but my I am so happy that curly hair is allowable to look good as messy.

Temporal, yes, and a repeat in gratitude, but I love my hair and getting to play with it.

No comments: