I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanks for Coming

Day 292

In the turmoil of my life, more turmoil has been added. But it is good turmoil. At least, it provides knowledge, opportunity, experience, and lots and lots to think about. It's a little stressful. It's a bit nerve-racking. But there is also a bit of joy and excitement to have this turmoil present for a few days. It's odd, but it's true.

I'm grateful for learning to be grateful for my trials.

(And I'm really grateful for adorable, fun children in storytime.)

No comments: