I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Worth It

Day 275

My goodness--what a day! So full of wonderful. General Conference weekends always are. But I added on to it today with a morning with a friend learning to play disc golf--something different, new, fun, and relaxing. (Well, OK. Social anxieties had me pretty nervous at the beginning, but eventually that passed.) During some spare moments, I either listened to an enjoyable audiobook or read from a politically-themed book which I am loving already. Later I edited with a client. I watched a movie with my roommate which included a lot of fun film connections we've been obtaining from our on-going Star Trek Voyager marathon. And there was, of course, the first half of the wonderful Conference weekend with at least three talks that I felt were specifically messages the Lord wanted me to hear.

So to be filled, renewed, and/or happified from things physically, socially, financially, mentally, and spiritually,
can there be any question why the hours of physical pain I endured today were truly
"but a small price to pay" and "but a small moment."