I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stop some of the bleeding

Day 286

I required taking sick leave today. But I managed to work and achieve a workable stopping point (though I'm still thinking of all the things I should have tried to do). And once home, I managed a bath to try and ease some pain, and a nap to try and right the mental and physical state. And had two simple, nu-tritious and de-licious meals.

It was only a small bandage for the serious wounds, but I am grateful I had it available and was able to have it, too.

No comments: