I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A never-failing joy

Day 285

Our new Institute teacher mentioned that he thought we should have pizza. Maybe on a monthly basis. Who am I to argue with that?

The first time he brought it, I was unable to attend Institute because I was working. I thought I had recently missed the second pizza treat for the same reason. Yet last night at FHE, I found out that the pizza was for tonight.

I kid you not: I spent 24 hours thinking about that pizza. Longing for it. Hoping for it. I had so much joy, expectation, dreaming, and support from the belief of that pizza coming. (I don't get pizza often, if you couldn't tell.)

But it wasn't pizza. It was Papa John's pizza.

Ah sweet entity in a realm of its own.

No comments: