I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, October 8, 2010

"And we'll have fun, fun, fun..."

Day 281

A "real" Friday night. At least, one like the good ol' (though not so long ago) college days when I got to spend it with roommate(s). This one was complete with some of our marathon. A trip to a store (I have yarn to complete one of my blankets!). A stop to get the ever-wonderful Frosty. (Chocolate, of course.) And as both of us have work tomorrow, there's no worry about one hoping the other will stay up longer so the fun can keep going.

How nice that the good, clean, fun times--no matter what they involve--are always there to be had!

No comments: