I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

"I want to be the best I can"

Day 294

I cannot be more grateful for anything today than my choice to be baptized. 20 years ago today. It has been an amazing 20 years. One I hope that I've progressed throughout, and learned a great deal, and served much. If I have not done so as much as I would like (which is likely, for I always feel I could do more and be more), then I hope the Lord blesses me with at least another 20 years if not more to prove myself a worthy and worthwhile disciple of Him.

I am so immensely grateful that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments: