I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jus' Me

Day 280

A squink more ability to breathe. Seeing a glimpse of maybe things potentially having a possibility of coming a little past the chaos at work. Perhaps.

I find it hilariously ironic that I said this only yesterday. 'Cause that didn't happen today.

Well, aside with starting up Season 5 of the roommate Star Trek Voyager Marathon, I think the greatest joy from today was one of sheer simplicity, it was quite wonderful:

Eating my lunch of an apple (reminiscent of junior high and high school days), I just sat on the bench looking at the world around me and thinking. No book. No music. Nothing but me, an apple, the world, and my thoughts.

Myself by Myself for Myself.

No comments: