I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crazy Hair and Happy Patrons

Day 303

You should have seen my costume today. It was something. Really, it was all about the hair. But I'm still happy I was able to adapt things I already owned and not have to spend any money or anything in order for people to know what I was. They knew right off. And one of my favorite children from storytimes was dressed as the same character. (Though she was the cute version and I was the crazy version.)

The program itself had a few glitches, but overall went well. I think. Going by the patrons comments, I know.

And there is nothing that beats having patrons tell you at a program how great it was!

No comments: