I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Thursday

Day 301


Just a Note: I was laughing earlier about calling my jaunty pumpkin C.--because of the bald spot. :-) (That's a bit of an "inside" joke there anyhow.) But I thought "nah!" Even if the namesake is also jaunty, fun, sly, cute, silly, ridiculous, and loves the color orange, I could come up with some other name. But when I brought him inside from his morning run (aka ride), I noticed he was sweating. That did it.

Meet C.--my adorable pumpkin.

[From the Thursday Chronicles]

OK. I think we can say that Thursday is fully redeemed.

Getting to totally fix-up my hair (with flowers!) without being thought I'm weird. (Thank you, Halloween!)

Getting to wear my fun maid-of-honor dress for storytime.

Getting access to a smorgasbord of Halloween/Autumn goodies.

Getting closer to my big program (and its accompanying stresses) almost being over.

Getting to wish Happy Birthday to one of the most awesome Tigers I know.

Oh yes. It is a glorious Thursday with much to smile about!


No comments: