I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whistle (or Smile) While You Work

Day 19

I love a busy morning. It always makes me feel useful. Oftentimes at work we are in long, slow periods that drag. I find it so hard to feel focused and productive. I've had to learn, of course. And I think I've succeeded there. But when I can spend a morning as the "senior staff member" setting up the entire Ref department for the day (including getting things ready for the computer class), help with the 4 days' worth of book drops, and also teach a class while running the Ref desk...ah! Bliss!

I love a good day's/morning's/hour's work.

No comments: