I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Stuck in Traffic

Day 25

It took me 40 minutes longer to get to work than expected because of weather and a bad accident that diverted a lot of traffic. It could have stressed me. It could have annoyed me. (That's what usually happens when I have some place or appointment to be and unexpected delays keep me from getting ot the place/appointment on time.)

But it didn't. Instead, I took the opportunity to enjoy the classical music station and to work on some crocheting during the stand-still stops. I actually had quite an enjoyable time coming, and I'm grateful that what could have been long and stressful was not.

Yay for attitude, perspective, and finding something else to occupy me.

No comments: