I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel"

Day 15

So I could have written about it yesterday, but I wanted to get through the day to make it complete. I passed my two year mark at my job yesterday. When I first began I wondered if I could. It wasn't anything as I had been led to believe it would be. But I found my niche and have come to love my job so much. Indeed, with all of the other trials that arose in my life these past 2 years, my job has been my one steady and sustaining point--aside from the Gospel and my Savior, of course.

Every day I am not only grateful that I have employment, but that I have a job I sincerely love and enjoy, and gain much from.


No comments: