I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"'Give' Said the Little Stream"

Day 14 1/2

What? I can be happy and grateful for more than one thing in a day! :-) I just wanted to convey my excitement of my friend Serene's first giveaway at her blog. It's pretty neat that she was contacted for doing a giveaway. And while I'm happy for her, I'm also happy for me.

I know, I know. I've only entered and haven't won anything. What really makes me happy is that shiny fondue pot, and the thought of all the melted cheese it could hold. Oh my. I love cheese. That's an understatement. And a half.

Cheese. Cheese. Cheese! Mmmmm.... It is so good. It's one thing I have had to cut back a lot of in my recent eating habits. (Who knew one teeny, delectable cube of cheese could be that many calories!) It's a sad thing, but at least I can still eat it. (The nice thing about these eating habits. Nothing is off limits!) So I am enjoying the thoughts of cheese fondue that entering this giveaway has given me.

Head over yourself to enter and have some of your own happy thoughts!