I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Love to See...

Day 4

There is one thing which I could not pass this day over without acknowledging my joy and gratitude for. Although, it's a lot of things that are all related into one:

The Temple.

Temple covenants. Temple blessings. Temple promises. Temple Work (and workers!). Each one even more special to me because I am blessed to take full part of these covenants blessings, promises, and work. Today marks 8 years since I was blessed to receive my endowment. It is hard to explain how defining and life-changing an experience that is, and how it makes my life what it is as I try to live and keep my temple covenants. This is one of my favorite anniversaries, because it means the most to me.

What anniversaries are special to you and bring you joy? Or, if you have been blessed with your own temple endowment, what joys has this brought you in your life?

No comments: