I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Moving the Cheese

Day 26

Decisions and change can certainly bring a lot of stress. A lot of stress. I've spent years trying to learn how to handle stress better, especially as decisions and change will never stop in my life. So while I have just had placed in my lap an extremely huge decision to make and my stress level shot extremely high, I still feel relatively calm. And still (mostly) at peace. But mostly, I'm grateful. Grateful that I have agency to choose directions, influences, and experiences in and for my life. With a little temporal and spiritual guidance, I know the choice I make will be the right and best one for me.

No comments: