I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Food, Glorious Food

Day 6

Wednesday nights are always difficult to come home after closing at work. Because I'm hungry. And I know I shouldn't eat that late, or that close to bedtime. Plus, I've spent almost a month being very careful of portion control and nutrients and such. It's been working great and I'm quite proud of myself. But that doesn't mean I don't miss feeling stuffed. Yes. I like that feeling. Not the I'm going to throw up if I move stuffed. But the I can tell there is food in my stomach. I know that just because I can eat the whole box of prepared macaroni and cheese, it doesn't mean I should. But I miss it. So though I'm still going to be as careful as I can be about the amount, I think it's OK to have a snack. And I am so grateful to have access to an abundance of food.

No comments: