I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Once there was Gordon

Day 22

I forgot how much I love Gordon McRae's voice. I forgot, that is, untl tonight.

See, I may love Josh's voice. But Gordon's was in my life first and, thus, longest.

Since 3rd grade it was Gordon who told me how beautiful the morning is.

And teased and flirted with me about how others talked about us.

Though he broke my heart in 7th grade, yet he still mended and melted it when he told me how he loved me.

And in high school he made me silly with talk of moonlight.

And could win me over simply by telling me I was the only girl for him.


But tonight? Oh, nothing can beat tonight when he told me he only has eyes for me.

.........


Unfortunately, I'll have to keep that to myself--unless you have access to Tea for Two.



I love a man who can sing--particularly a good tenor/baritone. What about you?

No comments: