I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Music - A Food of Love

Day 27

There is so much that I could say for today. So much. But I thought I would be grateful for Mozart. Today is his 254th birthday. And I felt a connection not only because I love music, but because I've actually been to his birthplace. The house as well as the city. I thought it would be nice to be grateful for someone who has given me so much music to appreciate and uplift. I only wish I knew it well enough to say which pieces I like the most.

Happy Mozart to You!

No comments: