I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's a Date!

Day 9

I like dates. These days I go on them by myself. No one asks, and few would I be able to say yes to as it is. Still having not been on a date with someone besides myself in almost 3 years, I like that long ago I decided not to wait for them in order to have my own fun and enjoyment. So I haven't. I've been on many now. They are always enjoyable and I have the best time. Today's was especially great. Happy, happy happiness.

1 comment:

Sara Lyn said...

I went on a lot of dates by myself at BYU. (I know. Pathetic.) :) But I actually really enjoyed going to concerts and plays on my own. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.