I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lift Me Up

Day 17

There was some unexpected toughness to my day. The kind that had me crying on my very long drive home (1.5 hours)...in the rain. But I cheered myself up by praying aloud to a Father who completely understands, and singing Sunday songs in joyful praise and thankfulness to Him and His Son. It helped me know and feel confident that I can face this new round of trials that will be affecting quite a few people.

What do you do to pull yourself out of the toughnesses that come with every day life?


No comments: