I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How I Got the Nickname Turbo

Day 20

Two words: Turbo Jam!

That was one of the best purchases I could have ever made. No gym fees. No extra fitness equipment. Just a few DVDs with routines that I never tire of and which always get me going. They have lasted me almost 4 years and have paid for themselves multiple times over.

Having a much lessened fear of hurting my recently weakened right arm, today I started up the DVD(s) again after a much too long hiatus. And what a burst of energy, fun, and joy while also helping me become more fit! So great!

What do you do to psyche yourself up for exercising? What exercising do you enjoy?

No comments: