I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fat Cats

Day 14

Once in a while our catalog tries to be all smart and think that we meant something else than what we typed. Usually it is just a couple of letters difference. So you can imagine the burst of laughter that came out when I typed in

Philip DePoy
and was asked if I meant
flabby tabby

Ah, that smile and laugh were very much appreciated. I notice that I often find my happinesses in just the little things. Which I think is a good thing, because I could be waiting around for the big ones for a long time. And I'd rather find happiness every day.

No comments: