I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Gospel Message Day 311

Jesus - Teacher, Part 4

I love how important teaching was to the Savior. As soon as He was old enough and knowledgeable enough, He was teaching others. He taught through example, through testimony, through stories, and through service. He taught with love, with patience, with kindness, with understanding, with knowledge, with power, and with the Spirit. Even as He was persecuted and as He was being crucified, He knew His duty and continued to teach others.

Indeed He is the best example of a teacher we could ever have had. As we go about being teachers at work, as member missionaries, in our wards and in our callings, in our communities, and as family members, may we always use the Savior as how to best fulfill the duty of teaching.


Just a head's up that for the next few days I'll be enjoying and reveling in the joys of being with family--not something I get to experience often. Where we are going has limited internet access. So I will be writing every day, but I might not be able to post it every day. When I post, I will back date them. But if you are (ha ha) a steady reader and (ha ha ha) looking forward to my posts, just know that's the possible answer for some possible silence in the coming days. Oh yes--and since I don't want to cart the Dog o' Topics with me on the trip, I'm just going to come up with some on my own. Wish me luck!


No comments: