I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gospel Message Day 319

Whole Again

I had hoped to do a family musical number in my Sacrament meeting today. But family members all ended up leaving before the meeting would take place. So a couple of weeks ago I knew I would have to do a solo. This was the weekend of Aunt Rhonda's viewing; I would be singing at her funeral the following day. She was much on my thoughts at the time, as well as eternity, eternal life, eternal families, and the Atonement. And this song, as the Spirit often does, was put into my head. For the message was perfect in reminding, teaching, and testifying.

No comments: