I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Gospel Message Day 316

Dancing

I really love to dance. A lot. I love music. I love to move. I love to move to music. It is why I'm an interpretive dancer--I like to move by how the music makes me feel. I prefer beautiful dancing. Not what I consider "nasty" dancing. I'm sure you can guess the kind without me having to elaborate. Beautiful music to bring beautiful dancing. I also am fascinated by how dancing is done--the way a body can move. It is such a wondrous blessing to be able to move, and of one's one accord.  The blessing of our bodies is a part of the Gospel. But so is dancing! In the scriptures there is happy dancing, celebrating dancing, and the not-so-good kind that led to not-so-good things. It can be used for good or ill, so hopefully we will use such a gift for good!

This topic brought to you because I really enjoyed dancing tonight. :-)

No comments: