I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Gospel Message Day 314

Boys


What? That’s a Gospel topic? Well, yes. In its way. Our family reunion room of females (two teen, two single adults—though one will not be single in 10 days) has had a lot of conversations about guys. As you can probably imagine. Frustrations as well as the fun stuff. But these often frustrating, “game-playing” guys are an important part of the Gospel, because I believe in eternal marriages, as well as eternal families, and eternal friendships. And the males in our lives are part of those relationships. A rather crucial one! So though it’s frustrating that “men are from Mars, women are from Venus,” I think it is vital that we learn to work together, to get along, and to find happiness in, through, and with each other.

No comments: