I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Gospel Message Day 335

Signs of the Second Coming

I like this kind of topic--it is one I have known about for much of my life because I have read of them in the scriptures. In the New Testament, Christ told us (as well as His disciples) that no one would know the hour of His coming. But we are not to be completely taken by surprise. Signs would be given so we would know that the time was soon, that we were getting closer. These signs of His second coming are to warn us and give us time to prepare. He did not need to give us these signs. There have been prophecies enough, and it is silly to doubt them since we have seen so many other prophecies throughout history come about. But these signs are given because He loves us.

No comments: