I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, August 7, 2015

Gospel Message Day 317

Family Time

When I was taking my Proclamation on the Family class, my teacher often said "It's quantity time, not quality" when it comes to family. It means more to family members, especially children, to have lots of times together, rather than long stints of occasional time. As an adult, it is a lot harder for us to have lots of times together when we are so spread out. But over this past couple of weeks we have certainly crammed in as many times as we could to be together. Tonight we added a certainly memorable time as we had a pre-celebration of a wedding that had us see a beautiful storm. One in which we got quite soaked, but not before saving things from being blown away. And typical to our family, we came together to help each other out. And we found much laughter from it all. I think those are some of the greatest lessons we have learned over time as a family, because of all the times we had together as a family.

No comments: