I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Gospel Message Day 336

Signs of the Second Coming, Part 2

OK. Today I'm going to list off the top of my head what I know or remember are signs of the second coming. Tomorrow I will quote scriptures related to signs given.

Wars
Rumors of wars
Gospel being proclaimed to all the Earth
Two prophets lying dead in the street for 3 days before they are raised from the dead
Moon turned to blood
Stars falling to the earth
Tempests
People calling good evil, and evil good
Weather coming in unpredictable patterns (unseasonably cold, etc)
A rise in wickedness, and the world being more accepting of that wickedness
Temples covering the Earth

There are a lot of terrible things as part of the signs of the Second Coming, but there are also things that bring us hope and further the work of building the Kingdom of God.

No comments: