I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Gospel Message Day 332

Someones to Watch Over Me

So much went wrong this morning. It is so ridiculous it is hilarious, and will make for one of those fun stories to share in a group. Amazingly, I was able to laugh throughout as one bad thing piled up on to another. There was a slight amount of stress, but also knowing that it wasn't life-and-death. If this didn't happen, or that did happen, all would be fine. I was rather surprised with how easy going I was about it all. And found the light side throughout. Honestly, all I could think was "this will be such a great story to tell," and each addition just made the story greater.

But what I really think helped was that I was not alone. There were a lot of people who helped, and more who offered it. And I knew I could count on them. I felt their support and their kindness, and I knew I would be all right no matter what. That is how one should feel when others offer Christlike love. And I am so grateful my life is full of people who offer that. I knew that I am watched over by many, and all will continue to be well because the Lord's hands are all around me.

No comments: