I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Gospel Message Day 310

Jesus - Teacher, Part 3

An important thing to remember is that we must always teach with the Spirit. Even the Savior taught with the Spirit, because it is the Spirit which testifies to the listener if what the teacher teaches is true. We read His teachings in the scriptures. We hear His teachings for today through His prophets and apostles. And the teachings through those sources still require the Spirit to testify to us if the words we read and hear are true. It is the Spirit's role to testify of the Savior and of Gospel truths.


No comments: