I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Gospel Message Day 296

Sacrament

The sacrament is a sacred ordinance intended for us to covenant to remember our Savior, always. We are blessed and privileged that this is an ordinance we get to partake of almost every week (minus 4 times in the year for Stake and General Conferences). I may have "a scary good memory" as described by my friends. But even I forget things. LOTS of things. And I need frequent reminders. Because as humans we need repetition and reminding. And our wise Heavenly Father and loving Elder Brother know that. So the sacrament was established to be taken each week to help us remember what and whom we promised to remember.

No comments: