I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Gospel Message Day 306

Random Thoughts

It has been a day full of much:

Sorrow at how much we do and will miss such an amazing daughter of God.

Joy in our testimony of the resurrection (and so much more).

Peace and healing through Christ's Atonement.

Happiness to know that families are forever, because there is a great reunion on one side of the veil, and anticipation on our side to be with the others when our turn comes.

Contentment to know that we are in God's hands--all is well and will continue to be well.

Nostalgia from remembering the life of a woman who has blessed so many of us.

Resolve to want to be more like her and more like our Savior.

I have been impressed that I should sing this song for my special music number in a couple of weeks. Though I'm still coming to memorize the words, I feel that the message would be very apt to share right now.


 I also need to share the song that has been in my head, which is sung in the Lamb of God oratorio right after Christ is resurrected. It seems fitting as well.

No comments: